Friday, August 13, 2010

Lazy Days- Artisan Award Submissions 2010


Here is another one of my scrapbook pages I made for Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award. I was really happy with the way it turned out! and Like all the little details!

I was nervous about making the scrapbook pages, but once I started finding the pictures to use and laying them out it wasn't bad at all! Now I just need to get more pictures out and catch up with all the other scrap booking I have to do!

This page features a fox that "had a few lazy days on the wood pile behind our house". The colors I used were Soft Suede, Really Rust, Very Vanilla and Basic Black.

I used the Big Shot, a few dies and punches to make this page.

Here is a close up of one of the flower accents I made. I layered Very Vanilla card stock and embossed vellum card stock to make them.

I just love everything about this page!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: