Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Together- CCCCact42

Stacey has another great set of colors this week for her Curtain Call Color Challenge! The colors are Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. All of the colors she picked (except Very Vanilla) are new colors and it was my first time really playing with them!
Here is what I came up with! It uses the stamp set Happy Together. I stamped the birds onto Very Vanilla card stock using Early Espresso classic ink and then colored them in using the Peach Parfait marker. I stamped the "leaf" image from the stamp set onto the Early Espresso card base using Early Espresso classic ink just above the image panel in a line going across the card (very hard to see in the picture).

I added some Pear Pizazz grass for them to walk on, a Early Espresso Satin bow, a cute little button and a linen thread bow (totally Stacey style! :) ) to finish it off!

Here is a close up of the ribbon and button treatment and better look at the "leaf" images stamped on the Early Espresso card stock.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, Rochelle! just love that sweet line of birdies:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Sue said...

What a great set you have used Rochelle, and used it to perfection!!! Thanks for sharing at curtain call again this week! :)

Marisa said...

I just love quail. We see them at my in-laws place and they are beyond cute. Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call.

Teresa Kline said...

so very cute, I luv this...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*