Friday, August 27, 2010

Green Presto POP!

Here is a super simple but impressive card to make for for any occasion! I was inspired by Julie's card here to make mine. (go check out her blog too..she's got some cute stuff!) I changed it a bit, by making it into a full "normal" card and by adding a sentiment.

If you haven't seen or used the Presto Patterns DSP in the catalog, you are missing out! This was my first time using it and I love it! It is just like the emboss resist technique, but half of the work is done for you!

I sponge daubed Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke classic ink's onto the piece of the Presto Pattern's DSP and watched the pattern POP, mounted it onto the Whisper White card base, added the 5/8" Certainly Celery Satin ribbon, stamped the sentiment from the stamp set Curly Cute and it was done! Simple, quick and impressive!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Looks good! I have to add that greeting set to my wish list. Thanks for linking back to me! :)

Jeanette said...

This is so pretty.

Stacey Schafer said...

GORGEOUS! congrats on your CCMC DT position and.....I love the new Rochelle pic:)