Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Paper Picnic- SCIC09


Over at the Stampin' Celebration blog this week we are celebrating summer! The inspiration photos make me want to go do summer things! And a summer thing to me is having a picnic!

Here is my card this week! I had a ton of fun making the punch art/paper food for my picnic. I used various Stampin' Up! paper, punches and inks to make all the food. I have been wanting a s-more all summer long and this is the closest I have come to making one!

I stamped the Crumb Cake (used to be Kraft) card stock using the retired Canvas background stamp with Crumb Cake ink. I roughed up the edges of the Crumb Cake card stock that the small squares are mounted onto and then sponged them with a little Crumb Cake ink.

I finished off the card by tying a piece of Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, that I sponged with Crumb Cake ink, around the card and stamping the sentiment in Soft Suede.

I hope you are inspired to make a project and share it with us by posting it to the Stampin' Celebration blog! If you need more inspiration, make sure you take a look at the other design team members creations this week!

Thanks for looking!




3 comments:

for2nately said...

this is so stinkin cute!! thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Rochelle--this is SO cute!! I love all the details on the food. Makes me hungry. :-)

Jennifer Jackson said...

Love this! I totally want to try to make a card like yours! thanks for sharing!