Saturday, May 29, 2010

MDS Welcome Baby Boy-cQc#34


I have missed a few weeks over at the ColourQ Color Challenge and I had time this week to do a card! The colors Arielle has this week are Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. Since the inspiration photo is of a cute baby boy sweater, I decided to make a card for a baby boy. I also did a little something different this week...I used My Digital Studio to make my card!

Here is what I came up with! I had fun working with My Digital Studio (MDS) on this card. It was so nice to have all the different embellishments and elements I do not have in "real" stamping supplies to create this card.

I used the designer kit Rock-a-Bye on MDS for the majority of the embellishments on my digital card. I also used ribbon, brands, punches, Designer Series Paper and stitching all from MDS!

If you have any questions on my digital card, please let me know!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

eLLe said...

That's a great looking card! I love that you made it in MDS!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love it!!! I hope to get MDS after we move and get our travel money. It looks soooo cool!!

Renée said...

What a cute digi card! Love how you made the boat faded in the background :)