Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stampin' Celebration!!!!

I have got some exciting news today!!

About a week ago Krystal (skdeleeuw) e-mailed me and told me about a new challenge blog, Stampin' Celebration, that her and Candace Lawlor were starting and then asked if I wanted to be on the design team!! I told her I would be honored and soo excited to be! This is my first design team to be on and I am super excited that they asked me to be a part of it!

So you want to know how Stampin' Celebration got started? Then go check out the post here and see! You can also see the other talented design team members from the main blog page as well!

You will NOT want to miss the first Inspiration Challenge that will be posted Thursday, May 6, so make sure to go check it out! And then come back every Thursday for a new Inspiration Challenge!

I look forward to seeing you around the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenges soon!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I am so happy to have you as part of the team Rochelle! Can't wait to see more of your fantastic work!

Unknown said...

I love your blog Rochelle--your work is amazing! I'm excited to be a part of the design team with you!