Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mini 2010 Desk Calendar


Happy 2010!

Here is a Mini 2010 Desk Calendar I made for a few Christmas gifts this year.
To make the cover and the back I used chipboard and the Scallop Square clear bigz die with my Big Shot. I stamped the scalloped square with the leafy stamp from Not to Self in Soft Suede. The " '10" came from the On Board Lots of Letters chipboard pack. I sponged it with Soft Suede to make it stand out a little on the cover.
I used the Calendar Kit from the Holiday Mini (the Holiday Mini ends January 4!) for the calendar. I stamped/ decorated the sides of each month using the Note to Self stamp set that coordinates with the calendar perfectly! I used the Colors that are on the calendar, Bashful Blue, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Soft Suede, to stamp with.
I mounted each of the months onto acetate sheets so you could still see the DSP that is on the back of each of the months.
I bound all the months and the covers together using my Zutter Bind-it-All.

I hope you all have a great 2010!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: