Friday, December 4, 2009

Glittery Glass Ornaments


Here is a fun project idea! Glittery Glass Ornaments! I just love how they come out (even better that the glitter is on the inside of the ornament and not on the outside, that way it is not messy and you don't have glitter on EVERYTHING else you own!) They are simple and quick and with great results! I found Denise's video tutorial and it is great, so click here to see it.

Just to give you an idea of what colors mine are I will tell you what I used.

The red one I used the Ridding Hood Red re-inker (retired) or any other red red would work too and then the Red Fine Galaxy Glitter.





The darker gold one (in the back) I used So Saffron re-inker and the Gold Fine Galaxy Glitter. The lighter gold one (in the front) I used Barley Banana re-inker and the Champagne Fine Galaxy Glitter.

The Green one uses Certainly Celery re-inker and the Silver Fine Galaxy Glitter.




You can use any color combination you want, try it out and you will see that the sky is the limit!


Thanks for looking!

No comments: