Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bright Daisy's- CCCCAct9


This week Stacey was inspired by this photo from Country Living. The Stampin' Up! colors in the photo are Pink Passion, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Real Red and Basic Black. These are different colors for me, but that is why it is called a challenge right?

Here is the card I made. Pretty clean, simple and straight forward this week. I used the daisy die cuts and my Big Shot to make the flowers, added a jumbo white brad to the middle and tied them together with some Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon.











Here is a close up of the sentiment. I don't know what set this really came from, but it is an old Stampin' Up! stamp.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

a brilliant way to encorporate all of the Curtain Call colors:) Love this sweet bundle of blooms! Thanks for playing the Curtain Call, Rochelle!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh I love this! So clean and fresh looking!!

Tracey Yoo said...

Once again - you have outdone yourself! This is so beautiful!