Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rich Razzled Leaves- CAS33, CC237, SAAC 9.23


Here is a card that I made with one challenge in mind when I started and when I was done I had combined three that I had been wanting to do! All three challenges just fell into this simple card very nicely together!

The three challenges are Splitcoast's Color Combination, which was Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Basic Black, Splitcoast's Clean and Simple (CAS), which was to be inspired by this sketch and Stampin' Addicts Accessories Challenge which was to use one of SU! Library Clips.

I used SU! Falling Leaves stamp set to stamp the leaves in Rich Razzleberry ink, then added the Crushed Curry ribbon and the Library Clip. I mounted the main image on dimentionals, then added the sentiment from the stamp set Thank You Kindly in Basic Black ink and I was done! So simple and quick!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: