Friday, June 5, 2009

Choo Choo Train- Jewelry Color Inspiration #39


Stacey has some fun colors this week for her Jewelry Color Inspiration #39. They are Basic Black, Ridding Hood Red, Taken With teal, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. I saw these colors and thought "fun kid card" (I guess bright colors say kid to me!) and I have been wanting to use the Choo Choo stamp set in the Occasions Mini, so that is what I made and used.

Here is my card. This card went thought a few designs, before I came up with this one, but I think it turned out good. I stamped the train cars in the colors and then mounted them onto the Basic Black squares. The sentiment is from the Birthday Wish stamp set in the catalog under the under $10 section in the very back.



The background is the retired Canvas background stamped in Basic Black ink onto Whisper White card stock. The three little black circles are just circles punched out from a hole punch and glued on.

Thanks for looking!

Are you ready for another What? post? You better be, because one is coming your way soon!

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

So cute, Rochelle! I was so excited to see that set in the new catty:) Thanks so much for playing in the JCI39!