Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Bunny

Here is a card that I made for Easter. It uses the retired level 3 hostess stamp set Serene Spring.

I stamped the image on Watercolor paper and then used my aqua painter to paint it. I used the Small Dots Texture plate and the big shot to texture the Bashful Blue background. I also sponged some Bashful Blue classic ink on the dots to make then stick out a little more.




The scalloped edge uses the Eyelet Border punch. The Flowers are flowers that I have in a flower jar in my craft room, that went perfectly with this card. I secured them together with a black brand and then added some black organdy ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!


p.s. I made another card like this one and I didn't have the flowers to match it, so I dyed white flowers using the classic re-inkers with a little water and it worked great!

No comments: