Friday, April 24, 2009

HARDwork page

I have been meaning to get back into scrapbooking for a while now and since I realized I have about 3 years of photos I need to get into an album, I figured now was a great time to start before it became 30 years!!

So as I was looking for sketches for scrapbook layouts, I came across Got Sketch? This is a great website with a ton of ideas, layouts and sketches for scrapbooks. As I was browsing I found Sketch 32 and decided to use it for my rock page.

I was surprised how easy and quickly this page came together for me! I used all SU! products. The base of the page (12 x 12) is Close to Cocoa in the textured card stock and I used Basic Black for the accents on the page. The DSP strip in the middle of the page is from the Urbon Oasis paper pack.

The "HARDwork" title I die-cut using the Big Shot (I really like that machine :)) and then the jourlning is my hand writting.


Thanks for looking and there will be more scrapbook pages comming your way...remember I have 3 years to catch up on!

No comments: