Sunday, March 8, 2009

Vegas Valentine's Wedding


Here is a card that I made for a family friend that got married in Las Veags on Valentines Day without anyone really knowing, including the Bride, until 2 days before! They are having their reception soon, so I thought I should get a card ready to go.

I wanted to make a card that was unique but not too cheesy but also one that went along with the theme of Las Vegas, since after all, that is where they were married! I think my card fits all my "requirements" very well and I like the way it came out.

The colors are Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red. I used my Heart to Heart punch to punch all the hearts out. The "congratulations" is stamped in White Staz On and the handle on the slot machine really moves up and down! I even put a piece of clear transparency over the "screen" of the slot machine as you can see in this picture.

Congratulation "R" and "K"!

No comments: