Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Beak Duck


I bought this ducky fabric the other day and when I brought it home I was looking at it and thought the ducks beak looks like the SU Round Tab punch and the rest of the body I could make with other punches...I will try that some day I thought. Fast forward to today when I looked at the Limited Supply Challenge over at Splicoast and saw that the challenge was that the only stamp you could use was a sentiment and I thought PERFECT....I can try my duck!! So here it is!

The colors I used are Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Close to Cocoa. I used multiple differnt punches to make the duck and I used the Stampin' Up! Background 1 texture plate to dry emboss the Old Olive background. The sentiment is from the stamp set Happy Everything.

This picture show his cute little hair that I made fraying some ribbon and then the embossed dots a little better.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute, great job on the challenge!

Starla said...

Very cute and clever!!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle ... this is so darn cute! I love it!!!