Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Craft Fair


I recently did a Holiday Craft Fair. I like doing craft fair's, but you have do work really hard to get everything together and done on time (I seem to work best under pressure and wait till the last minutes to finish up things)

This is what my table looked like (notice the wooden crates!). I sold individual cards, packs of Christmas cards, Magic Reindeer Food, Snowman Soup, Gift Tags, Gift Card holders, Card storage boxes and my Santa Heads.


To the left is a a close up of the display of my Gift Tags (on the tree) and some of the Christmas card packs, Reindeer Food and Snowman Soup (the food and soup are on top of the crate)










This is a picture of my individual cards that I have in a rack. The small box to the right has more cards in it, they are organized by category.







Here is a close up of my Santa Heads and the Card Storage Box's.

Thanks for looking! (I will post better close up shots of some of the projects soon!)

No comments: