Thursday, October 2, 2008

little light box

Isn't this little light box cute? I got the idea from someone over at SCS.

They were really easy to make, but they are still cute! I used a few of the new stamp sets to create these with. You could use any one you would like! Halloween is coming quick and wouldn't these make great Halloween decorations?


I used the vellum and basic black card stock for the papers and Staz On Black for the ink. I also used the new scallop edge punch and the Crop-a-dile to make the scalloped top edge. To make the place for the vellum, I used a square punch and punched it from the top and then from the bottom to get the rectangle shape.




Here they are lit up. I used the fake flickering tea light size "candle" in mine. I didn't think putting a flame inside of a paper box was a good idea! But in real life, the candles look real!
If you would like instructions, please leave a comment and I will get them posted!

No comments: