-Ghostly Greeting DSP cut at 5 1/2" X 11" (or any DSP)
-Basic Black card stock cut at 4 1/2" X 4 1/2" (or any card stock, used for the base and decorating)
-Whisper White card stock (or any card stock, used for decorating)
-Batty For You stamp set (or any stamp set)
-Basic Black ribbon (or any ribbon)
-Scallop edge punch
-Scallop circle punch
-1 3/8” circle punch
-Double sided tape
1. Take your 4 1/2" X 4 1/2" piece and score it at 1" in on all four sides.
2. Cut on the white lines (shown below) so you can fold your card stock to make a box. Tape the box together as show below.
3. Take double sided tape and wrap it around the outside of your box.
4. Now take your DSP and attach it to your box with the tape you just put on. Make sure that the paper is lining up with the bottom of the box.
5. When you get to where you started with your DSP, you will need to put some double sided tape on the tall edge of your DSP (shown below with the black strip) so it will stick together.
6. Now take some more card stock and line the bottom outside of your bag box to give it a finished look. Attach it the same way we attached the DSP to the Box (step 3 and 4). I used the scallop edge punch on my paper.
7. Take your tab punch and punch out 2 tabs. Attach them to the top of your bag box with a stapler on opposite sides of the bag box. Use your Crop-a-Dile to punch a hole in each of them so you can put the ribbon through the holes.
8. Decorate your Bag Box as you please and you are done!
If you have any questions, please let me know!